Terms and Conditions
A booking fee of 7% including all credit/debit transaction will be triggered in accordance with the type of tickets. Free events do not include any fees. Booking fees do not apply to purchases made in person in Metronome.
Why do booking fees apply?
Booking fees cover the administration of ticketing. Using an ethical ticketing company that has supported artists during the pandemic was key in establishing the partnership.
Some events are seated and some are standing. To ensure social distancing, we will keep air-flow open, and you should aim to stay near the people you came with.
Currently tickets for Metronome events are only available as e-tickets - even when purchase in the coffee house. You can present your e-ticket or order confirmation as you enter and we will scan them.
Refund and Exchange Policy
What will happen if events are cancelled?
If, for whatever reason, a Metronome event is cancelled then all bookers will be contacted immediately. We will refund your original payment.
What will happen if events are postponed?
If an event is postponed we will offer all bookers the choice of a full refund or a ticket for the new date.
What will happen if I am no longer able to attend an event at Metronome?
If you are unable to attend an event you have previously booked for, please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the event and we will happily offer you a credit voucher for the value of your tickets. This can be used against any Metronome event in the next 2 years.
Further refund and exchange policy’s:
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place a refund will be provided.
- Only tickets purchased by the Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
- Some performances may have specific conditions of sale. These will be listed on the event pages for that event on this site and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this before they purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for certain events.
- Metronome reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.
Please speak to us if there is an event you wish to attend but are unable for financial reasons. We will do all we can to support you.
For any queries relating to your booking, we are a tiny team so please be patient: email@example.com
If you arrive late for the start of a performance or after an interval we appreciate that you will want to take your seat as soon as possible. We will do everything possible to assist. To limit disturbance in such a small space - we may ask you to wait until a suitable break in the performance. Occasionally this may not be possible once the performance has started.
Conditions of Entry
We welcome visitors to take photos at shows and share them on social media, provided this doesn’t interfere with anyone’s enjoyment of the performance.
Metronome or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such films and recordings without payment.
The Management of Metronome reserves the right to:
• Refuse admission to the venue
• Request any ticket holder to leave the Venue, and take appropriate action to enforce this right
• Change the advertised arrangements of any performance in the event of illness or any cause beyond the control of the management
The personal information that you enter into our online registration form will be held securely and will never be given or sold to any other organisations or individuals. We may contact you with event information that we think you may be interested in, but you may unsubscribe at any time.