As you would expect, we have made temporary changes to protect our customers and team. We have the same warm welcome on offer and would love to see you! We have room for you to sit and relax, alternatively, pop in to pick up our delicious speciality coffees, artisan teas and delectable treats…
We always offer impeccable standards of hygiene and cleanliness. In addition to our usual stringent cleaning routine we will:
- Wash our hands regularly; on arrival and in between customers, using anti-bacterial hand wash
- Wear disposable gloves, face shields or face masks (we’ll smile up to our eyes and speak up!) and aprons
- Clean all contact points regularly with sanitising anti-bacterial cleanser
- Provide hand sanitiser for customers to use when entering the coffee house
- Use single use cups and packaging for all orders
- Provide pre packaged sugar sachets and straws
- Change our gloves and aprons when handling deliveries
- Wipe packaging down with sanitising anti-bacterial cleanser before storing
We are looking forward to welcoming you:
- Please wear a face mask/covering
- Please clean your hands with our anti-bacterial gel on entry
- Place your order with us at the till
- Pick up your order from our collection point
We have measured out 2m social distancing markers for safe queueing.
All our popular hot and cold drinks will be available, along with a specially selected food menu
For hygiene and safety, we will be taking card payments only
While the pandemic remains a threat to health, we will be serving all our hot drinks in Frugalpac disposable cups – the most sustainable option available. The cups are made from recycled paper; once used, they can be recycled again.
We are happy to once again serve drinks in your reusable cup.